Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Influence.

I'm finally coming to a relization that i'm called to be an influence. There are so many people in my life who are so messed up, have no direction for there lives, and are becoming the people, they once, never wanted to be. This literally breaks my heart because I know they are so much better then what they are. I know that i can be the person they look up too. I want to inspire, I want to bring Jesus' light to the world through who I'm becoming and where i have been. I want to bring love, with no judgement and be someone who has a free shoulder to cry on. I want to be a person that is not afraid to take a step into the world and pull out those who have lost there way, and lead them back to the right track. I never want to bring anyone down, or tell anyone they're wrong. I simply want to be there for the people who are lost, and be ready and waiting to catch them when they fall. Be an insperation to have lost hope, lost faith, and guide them into his unconditional love.

Psalm 131.1- 3.
My heart is not proud, Lord, My eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things to wonderful for me. But i have calmed and quieted myself, I am like a weaned child with its mother; Like a weaned child I am content. Israel, put your hope in the Lord both now and forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment