Friday, May 4, 2012

one day at a time.

What do i think? What do i feel? Too be honest, i don't have a clue. I'm being asked these questions a million times over, and simply have nothing to say. Nothing. My life is flying by me so fast, and all i want is for it to slow right down to a pace that i can keep up with. I'm not saying I'm not happy with my life, I'm incredibly happy with where my life is and where it's going, I just wish that it would slow down a little bit. I want to enjoy where I'm at right now, and make the most of every single day. I couldn't be happier. I just enjoy time to myself where i can sit in my room, drink tea, and ponder my thoughts. Let my fingers overtake the keyboard and type away my thoughts. I think i just need more 'me' time, So i can take everything in, take a deep breath, and keep going. Because life was meant to be enjoyed, one.day.at.a.time.

No comments:

Post a Comment